Nonsurgical body contouring is also known as nonsurgical fat reduction. There are a variety of nonsurgical fat reduction procedures. These procedures reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body. Most nonsurgical fat reduction treatments are based on one of these five principles however with Glamour FX you can combine all of them to achieve faster results:
- Ultrasonic cavitation, also called ultrasonic lipolysis, is a body contouring treatment that is used to remove fat deposits under your skin. This procedure is a safer alternative to surgical options, like liposuction
- Laser lipolysis uses controlled heating and laser energy to target fat cells.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis uses controlled heating and ultrasound technology to target fat cells and help tighten skin.
- Infrared therapy, Infrared energy and heat can penetrate the skin 1.5 inches and can accelerate the fat burning process. Fat breaks down and becomes water soluble at approximately 100.5 degrees fahrenheit.
- Maderotherapy or wood sculpting therapy is a deep tissue massage to help contour the body.
Nonsurgical body contouring procedures aren’t intended to be weight loss solutions. Ideal candidates are close to their desired weight and want to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
What does your Deluxe Body Contouring include?
At Glamour FX we decided to combine the five most popular and efficient services to treat body contouring so when you book the Deluxe package you can benefit from the best of all worlds. Isn’t that neat?
The process starts with a maderotherapy treatment which helps prepare the body and the skin for the next steps. After we will proceed with cavitation and radiofrequency and we’ll finish with the super relaxing infrared therapy treatment.
Why is infrared therapy considered a good treatment for events?
Think of a time when you really want to fit in a dress however it is because of 1 inch that you can’t put it on? Well, infrared therapy makes the body sweat and loose inches by loosing water and slightly bit of fat so it is great for that emergency date night!
I have loose skin on my stomach because of a pregnancy, could your treatment help?
Yes! however you need to keep in mind how much loose skin do you want to tighten. If there is not a lot of skin you can definitely benefit from RF and Cavitation however if there is a lot of loose skin, we would recommend consulting a surgeon.
How many sessions will I need?
Depending on the issue we are targeting and your preferred results the amount of sessions could vary, although on average clients will see results with 3-6 sessions.
How is the aftercare?
For the next three days following your treatment please:
- No caffeine (tea, coffee or coke)
- No alcohol (your liver is busy getting rid of all this extra fat)
- Drink lots of water and eat fruits
- No very fatty meal directly after (ie: fried food)