- After scheduling your appointment, your confirmation will be made through a method of your choice by our salon concierge. We understand that you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We kindly ask that you give us a48 hour notice. We require 24 hours notice if you have to cancel an appointment.
1st No show – Free pass as we realize this sometimes happens
2nd No show – Fee $50 prior to appointment
3rd No Show – Full payment of service will be required at time of booking
- We accept cancellations by phone or email or in person
- “No shows” will be charged 100% of the reserved service.
Arriving late to your appointment
- Please notify us if you are running late for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service being altered to fit remaining time available.
- If you are at least 30 minutes late hand haven’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO SHOW and fees may apply.
When we run behind schedule
We respect your time, and try our best to keep our schedule running smoothly. Sometimes, we run into challenges with preceding clients that can’t be predicted. If we’re running behind, we will offer you a discount of 5% for every 10 minutes you wait.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Debit. No e-transfers please. Gift cards are also accepted for both services and retail.
- We understand that getting adjusted to your new eyelash extensions takes time especially when it’s the first time. We guarantee our work, so should you have any concerns with the service you received, let us know within 2 days and we will fix it to your satisfaction at no extra charge. This is a policy we’re proud to offer you.If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the eyelash extensions applied, we will remove them free of charge and may offer a voucher for another service.
- At the beginning of every service you will be provided with a consent form that explains detailed information about the service that you will receive. The aesthetician or our salon manager will go over a consultation to fully ensure that any question or concern that you might have is answered and that we understand the look or result that you want to achieve. Our salon is an insured salon and we get regular visits from the health inspectors from the City of Ottawa, so that you are confident that the services you receive meet and exceed your sanitary expectations.
- In order for us to maintain a calm and relaxing atmosphere, we respectfully request you turn off or set your cell phone on silent when entering the salon. Please understand that a ringing cell phone during a service is a distraction from our work, which is providing you a relaxing and wonderful service!
- We kindly ask you not to bring any pets at our salon. We have clients that are heavily allergic to dog/cat dander and we need to keep the salon environment safe for everyone. Service dogs with official “Service Animal” vests are the ONLY exception to this rule.
- Making your child care arrangements prior to your appointment ensures that you and our other guests will enjoy there experience. We do not supervise children, and may have to reschedule your appointment. Sharp scissors, sharp tweezers, needles and heavy equipment make for a dangerous place for children, and you deserve our full attention and focus, as well as allow our other guests to relax and enjoy their visit.
Thank you for your interest in Glamour FX. Our classes are not only bringing you techniques that have been proven for years in Europe and are new to the North American market, but rather we make it easier for you to include ground-breaking international services to your salon/spa without crossing the ocean. As pioneers in the Ottawa beauty market we are confident to say that according to the evolution of these techniques in the European market, we firmly believe that in just a couple of years all of the trainings that we offer you today will be added by many salons, beauty schools and spas. For that reason, we encourage you today to take the opportunity of being first in a competitive beauty market.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON CANCELLATIONS, RESCHEDULES AND REGISTRATIONS
ALL Glamour FX training is done in a hands-on private and semiprivate environment, and supervised by highly trained and qualified professionals. All classes include a kit with the tuition and models are required for the appropriate supervised training. A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the class. A non-refundable/transferable deposit of 50% of the total cost of the class is required for booking and securing your spot with a minimum of 2 weeks before the class. Please keep in mind that in case of cancellation of any of the classes there is no refund but you will be able to join another of our courses at no cost to you within 30 days of the first day of class. Any cancellations or missed classes should be done with a 48 hour notice and via email, failure to do so will result in a full charge of the hourly cost of the class that will be given to instructor to cover loss time.